FUTURE PERFECT TENSE:
It is used to show an action that will be completed by a certain time in the future.
- I will have learned this lesson by evening.
- He will have got a new job.
- They will have left India.
- He will not have come to Australia.
- They will not have enjoyed their holidays.
- She will not have baked a cake for her birthday.
- Will you have completed your syllabus?
- Will he have met her wife?
- Will they have got married?
- Will she not have finished their work now?
- Will he not have supported his family?
- Will John not have cooked his dinner?