FUTURE PERFECT CONTINUOUS:
It is used to indicate an on-going action that will complete in the future.
- I will have been sleeping since 8 am.
- She will have been cooking food for 4 hours.
- They will have been playing cards since morning.
- My brother will not have been driving a car for many years.
- She will not have been teaching English since 2010.
- I will not have been waiting for you for 2 months.
RULE— WILL+SUB+HAVE+BEEN+V1+ING+OB ___SINCE/FOR?
- Will you have been taking tea since your childhood?
- Will he have been working in this company since 2007?
- Will she have been doing shopping for 5 hours?
RULE— WILL+SUB+NOT+HAVE+BEEN+V1+ING+OB ___SINCE/FOR?
- Will he not have been eating fruits for few years?
- Will they not have been reading books since last night?
- Will you not have been talking to him since Monday?